Background

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

And the Winner is......


Congrats to our Butt Paste Winner!!!



Please email me with your Name and Address and I will email your winning information in for your products!


And don't forget if you did not win this great package send me a message with your name and address, and I can send you a free sample of the original Butt Paste product. Or you can check out their page to ask for a free sample.


New giveaway planned for the beginning of December! 
(Ill give you a hint- Its a great way to start "planning" the new year) 

Looking for another one for November though!  Keep on the lookout!


 

3 comments:

  1. We had to redraw a winner, because the originally winner did not contact me in over a week. Congrats to our NEW winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is the new winner? Thanks!
    nlevdan3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the new info. Im having another giveaway soon.

    ReplyDelete