Background

Monday, November 28, 2011

Tiny Prints Cards!!!

I love sending out Christmas cards.  I usually send out between 50-70 cards.  I love getting photo cards from my friends, and I save them at the end of the year.  Its so much fun to see how much everyone's kids grow over the years.  

My Christmas cards started out being my two kitties in some kind of Christmas gear.  Since having kids, they have been added to my kitty Christmas cards.  This year will be no different!  It just gets harder having to get 4 faces and personalities to cooperate with me.  I usually take between 60-80 pics for about 2-3 to come out usable!  

Ive been checking out Tiny Prints this year since they had an awesome deal on getting a free Santa card sent to my kids!  They LOVED it...well Mattie did, Paityn really doesn't get it yet. 

So far my favorites are:







Cant wait to decide which ones to do.....Better get going on taking my pictures!!!! :) 

Ill post the final product when its done!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment